2018 Hairstyling School Scholarship
KAO Canada Inc., Valentino’s Hairstyling Academy (Durham Region) and United Way is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the 2018 Hairstyling School Scholarship.
The Scholarship will be award to one young person who has a passion for the field of hairstyling and would like to launch a career in the industry, but is currently facing multiple barriers.
The successful candidate should be:
- Between 18-29 years old
- Able to demonstrate a need for financial support
- Passionate about the field of hairstyling
- Committed to starting their studies in September 2018
The full scholarship includes the following:
- Tuition for full hairdressing program including complete tool kit (1500 hours equating to approximately 10.5 months)
- Preparation and referrals for successful job placement
- Upon completion of 1500-hour in school program, support with placement in a salon followed by completion of 1500 hours of paid apprenticeship
- Value of $14,000.00
Applications are DUE JULY 3, 2018.
Natalia Baklanova, EO coach